Sunday, December 02, 2007

First GEM layout

My first task as a DET member is to use this months Club Digital products. I found some very cute photos while I was looking for these. My lad was such a cute little boy who always smiled - not sure where that went. To be fair he has been incredibly well behaved and pleasant for the last week - we think "aliens stole our baby"!

So here's my LO with pictures from a company Christmas "do" in 2001, the text has lost some of its crispness in the transition to the web but it will print fine I'm sure. Had to laugh at the casualness of the "Santa" - truly a kiwi Santa - black shorts and t-shirt, jandals and a very bad beard. The kids didn't seem to notice.



credits:
All supplies from Club Digital December 2007

Happy Holidoodle Day Page Kit created by Tina Chambers
What A Bracket Quick Click created by Rene' Bross
Good 'N Grundgy Alpha created by Rene' Bross
DSP Becky font created by Suzanne C. Walker

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh have fun as a GEM Julia. Nice start - love the layouts :)