Sunday, June 08, 2008

School

Changing the child's school was the best thing we could've done. Despite the extra homework and responsibility required he is thriving on it. The strict uniform policy doesn't seem to phase him, in fact, I think he's quite proud of his uniform.



Credit here

I did this layout for the fortnightly sketch challenge at new NZ site The Sketchbook. I thought it would be nice to join in with the "local" scrap booking scene, even if they are largely paper scrappers. I have to say it's the weirdest gallery I've ever come across. If you upload your page into a challenge "album" it doesn't appear in your own personal photos. So, if you want to edit, remove, delete your photo you need to remember where you've uploaded them all to to find them. Not convinced I'll be uploading any more there at this stage.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Glad to hear he is enjoying the new school! The layout is really neat on your digital scrapbook page.